3.14.2009

7 months!!

I can not believe it! I know I say that every time, but, really I can't!

The latest -

He had squash today...he really liked that...it was all thanks to my Magic Bullet, good grief, I love that thing!!!

He isn't crawling, thank goodness!!! But this kid can scoot across the room like you wouldn't believe. Zach compared him to the way gymnasts move their legs around on the horse...

He's not really doing anything "new"...other than suffering from a MAJOR case of separation anxiety...whew...you can't walk more than a foot away (if you're lucky) with out him screaming bloody murder! I'm SO thankful for my hotsling these days...

Our lil, excellent sleeper took a turn for the worst and we've been having to get mean and let him cry it out here lately...he's not "adapting" as well as Keaton did when we let him cry (that took 2 nights and we never looked back...it's been about...a month now...haha!) ...speaking of...it's not going so well at the moment and I think I need to intervene...

1 people have shared!:

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

happy 7 months benjamin!