2.13.2009

Movin' on up!

Well, Benjamin had a new food this morning. It is so wonderful to be back to making baby food - even though, I'm working on the easy foods right now ;-) I baked some sweet potatoes and them froze those...and then mashed up some avocados and froze those...

This morning, I gave him some avocado. Apparently, our family doesn't like them. K didn't like them either. However, I was one step ahead of B this morning, I got a banana out and mixed it with the avocado - Avo-nana? :) He LOVED it!! He was screaming at me if I wasn't quick on the draw :)

He's loving having variety in his 'diet', I can tell (who wouldn't?!)

I weighed the boys yesterday. Our scale isn't always accurate, so I knew I may not get an actual 'read' of their weights, but I could at least tell how far apart in weight they are...

Keaton - 29lbs....
Benjamin - 21.5lbs...

That's right - they are 16months apart in age and 7lbs different in weight! K didn't weigh 22lbs until 15months! haha! My lil piggy! love it!

1 people have shared!:

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

i love making babyfood! sadly its fun! avery liked avocado when he was a baby...not so much anymore! of course it would help with his weight gain im sure!